Spring has finally spring…sort of. It’s important to remember that April flowers bring May flowers. I would like to be doing some yard clean up this weekend. But you probably don’t have the same affinity for yard work that I do, so here are some alternatives.
- The MOuTH, Hartford’s foremost storytelling event, will be tackling “Thrown for a Loop” as its theme at The Mark Twain House and Museum on Friday at at 7:30–tickets are just $5.
- The Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library at Yale just received a bunch of Abraham Lincoln photos and memorabilia, but it also has the Lux: Ideas through Light exhibit until this weekend.
- Sophistafunk and Political Animals will be at Arch Street Tavern.
- Tcahikovsky’s Sleeping Beauty is at The Bushnell.
- Playing the Assassin is playing at TheaterWorks and has something to do with football.