It’s planting time. It’s also tag sale time, and book sale time. In other words, we’ve got a lot on our plates this weekend. Here’s what you should do if you don’t have any ideas of your own.
- David Sedaris is at the Bushnell on Friday, and for some reason it isn’t totally sold out yet.
- The Welles Turner Memorial Library is having its Spring book sale Saturday–which is the only place to see and be seen shoving old ladies out of the way for the last copy of Freedom.
- BLACK WALL STREET is playing Friday and Saturday nights in collaboration with The Mark Twain House & Museum at the Artist’s Collective.
- Bear’s Smokehouse BBQ in Hartford is celebrating an all-day Happy Hour now that they can serve beer.
- It’s supposed to be nice on Sunday, so check out all the art in New Haven with this new app.