Our job as your social director was made easier this week by WNPR’s Chion Wolf, who posted her own list of things to do this week. Rather than reinvent the wheel, we figured we’d just steal from her. We also decided to post a little early this week because of the first event on our list…
- If you’d like to get an early start this week, head to the Hog River Roast on Thursday at 5:30 in State House Square
- Big Bird (aka Caroll Spinney) will be at Real Art Ways on Friday at 5 p.m.–leave work early
- Something called ImpactFest is happening in Bushnell Park on Saturday but I can’t really explain it so just follow the link
- At 6:30 on Saturday you can head to the Facial Hair Face-Off which is pretty self-explanatory–its at Arch Street Tavern
- Sunday is Lyndsey Fyfe’s Bluegrass Jam at the Half Door. I’m pretty sure we went to high school with her.